Selling Brooklyn New York Real Estate: FSBO vs. REALTOR®
The ongoing debate as to whether selling your Brooklyn New York real estate is better as a FSBO or with the help of a REALTOR® just got some new ammunition. The new survey supports past findings that using a REALTOR® is more beneficial to Brooklyn New York real estate sellers.
The survey, conducted by HomeGain.com, a leading online real estate resource that connects home buyers and sellers with real estate professionals, surveyed over 1,000 homeowners. Here’s what HomeGain’s survey found:
- 83% of homeowners surveyed said they used a REALTOR® to sell their home and 17% said they tried to sell their home on their own.
- 59% of homeowners that used a REALTOR® to sell their homes were successful vs. 39% of FSBO’s, reflecting a 50% higher closing rate for those home sellers using a REALTOR®.
- 81% percent of homeowners that used a REALTOR® to try and sell their homes said they would use a REALTOR® again for their real estate needs.
- 88% of homeowners who sold their homes using a REALTOR® said they would use a REALTOR® again.
- 71% of FSBOs who managed to sell their Brooklyn homes on their own said they would try and sell their Brooklyn homes on their own again.
- 24% of FSBOs eventually enlisted the aid of a REALTOR® to help sell their homes.
If you’re ready to use the method most likely to get your Brooklyn New York real estate sold, give Charles D’Alessandro Your Brooklyn Realtor® with Fillmore Real Estate a call today at (718) 253-9600 ext 206 or email me at [email protected]
Tags: brooklyn homes, Brooklyn New York real estate, Brooklyn New York real estate sellers., Brooklyn Realtor®, Charles D'Alessandro, fsbo, FSBO vs. REALTOR®, home sellers, HomeGain’s survey, REALTOR®