Archive for the ‘Marine Park Community’ Category
for these or any other Brooklyn House For Sale, priced to deal !
If your Brooklyn home is starting to look like a landfill, you’re not alone. You’d like to get rid of all the old stuff you don’t use anymore, but you want to be responsible and don’t know where to take it, right?
Here are some of the most common obsolete items and ideas on what to do with them.
· Technotrash: This is computer-related waste, VHS tapes, cassette tapes, CDs, DVDs and other obsolete accessories. A company called GreenDisk can handle all your technotrash disposal needs by safely and securely destroying your old data, recovering reusable components, and recycling all of the rest of your accumulated technotrash.
- Old electronics: Also known as e-waste, this includes old appliances, TVs and monitors that contain valuable metals that can be recycled, along with other hazardous heavy metals that need to be handled responsibly. Many communities sponsor an E-waste Day, when everyone can bring their old appliances in for safe disposal. Some retailers have recycling programs where you can earn gift cards by trading in old electronics.
- Shoes: Don’t trash those outdated shoes or ones you just don’t wear anymore. Soles4Souls is a charity that wants all gently-worn shoes. You can find drop-off locations near your Brooklyn home. The shoes will be sent to people in need around the world.
- Old medicines: If you have medications that are past their expiration date or that you don’t want or need any longer, don’t flush them. Drugs are becoming a serious problem in water supplies and groundwater. You can now buy a postage-paid envelope to responsibly dispose of many prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs. The Dispose My Meds program is an online resource to help you find local pharmacies that will take back expired or unwanted drugs.
Now that you know where to take your old obsolete stuff, you’re well on your way to getting your Brooklyn home clean and de-cluttered. If your next step is to get it on the market, I can help with that too! Contact me call today Charles D’Alessandro Your Brooklyn real estate agent with Fillmore Real Estate at 718/253-9600 ext 206 or email me at [email protected],
All brick three family home with large walk in basement
great income with driveway and garage! ASKING $599,000
Marine Park Brooklyn! Two family
Brick house with 2 bedrooms over one bedroom.
Brick, semi-detached two family.Call for details.
Three Bedroom co-op in the Marine park
community of Brooklyn Spacious apartment with lots of closets.
Just blocks from transportation, Check it out here
Walk to Prospect Park & Botanical Gardens.
Lefferts Garden Brooklyn – 3 story, 2 family limestone. 6 Bedrooms,
3 baths, hardwood floors, fireplaces, skylight,
pocket doors and other original details.
Walk to Prospect Park & Botanical Gardens.
Whether you have questions about the above Brooklyn New York home for sale, or looking for something else I can help. Please give Charles D’Alessandro Your Brooklyn Realtor® with Fillmore Real Estate a call today at 718/253-9600 ext 206 or email me at [email protected]. I’ll give you a free home price analysis to determine how much your home is worth in today’s market.
As houses continue to sit on the market without the slightest sign of interested buyers, sellers are lowering prices and pouring more money into upgrades and remodels. While these updates might help increase sales, you could achieve the same results with your Brooklyn New York home by spending less cash and adding more green.
With the growing demand for green features, buyers like the idea of purchasing an energy efficient Brooklyn house that already contains a few eco-conscious elements. From environmentally sound materials to energy efficient windows and doors, just adding one green upgrade could be the ticket to spark interest and sell your Brooklyn New York home.
6 eco-features buyers love:
- Water-saving appliances – Install low-flow toilets and aerators on showers to reduce your water usage and see a surprising reduction in your bills.
- High-efficiency filters and air purifiers – Remove even the smallest dust particles and kill bacteria that could be floating throughout your house.
- Paving stones – Use paving stones for your driveway in place of concrete. It looks quaint and allows rainwater to seep into the ground, instead of flooding the storm water system.
- A sealed garage – Properly seal your garage to ensure poisonous fumes and outdoor contaminates don’t accidentally seep into your living areas.
- Solar power – Decrease your energy bill by incorporating these sun soakers into your grid. Just make sure they’re positioned discretely, so they don’t become an eyesore.
- Efficient windows – Help regulate your home’s temperature by limiting air leakage.
If you don’t have the cash to turn your house completely green, just update one or two features and be sure to highlight them when marketing your home. By providing your potential buyer with energy savings, you may also save yourself time and money when your home sells faster and for more money.
Don’t endure another day of waiting for someone to buy your Brooklyn New York home. With the right updates and marketing, I can help you turn your house green and cash in on your pot of gold. Call me Charles D’Alessandro your Brooklyn Realtor® with Fillmore Real Estate at (718) 253-9600 ext 206 or email me at [email protected] for more information.
Charles D’Alessandro of Fillmore Real Estate
is happy to announce Brooklyn Real Estate sales one stop shopping. Search the Brooklyn Multiple listing . Search any of the 5 boroughs by visiting one web site just click here. BrooklynRealEstatesales.com
Searching for the perfect Brooklyn Home or a Realtor® who gets homes sold? Congratulations, you’ve just found one ! Charles D’Alessandro Your Brooklyn Realtor®. I’d be honored if you’d give me a chance to interview for the job of selling your Brooklyn New York home. Please call me at (718)253-9600 ext.206 or email me at [email protected] to
As a society, it seems like we’ve gotten away from appreciating our Brooklyn New York homes for their emotional and sentimental worth. Instead, we focus solely on their monetary value. Do You Consider Brooklyn Real Estate a House or Your Home?
An appraiser can estimate a Brooklyn New York home’s monetary value, but to gain a true concept of your home’s worth, you must also take into consideration:
1. Pride of home ownership. You don’t buy a pair of Prada shoes because you’re going to be able to resell them and make a profit. You buy them because they make you look good and feel good.
2. Security and stability. Your home provides a roof over your head that’s in your control. You can decorate it how you want. You don’t have to worry about a landlord selling the property or asking you to move out. In the “olden days” (or should I say “golden days”), we called our homes our castles because, as homeowners, we felt like the kings and queens of our Brooklyn New York homes. You can still feel that way! Claim your castle and crown yourself king or queen today.
3. A safe haven. After a tough day at work or a day of disappointments, where’s the first place you think of going? Home! As Dorothy says, “There’s no place like home.”
4. A place to make memories. Your son’s tree house and daughter’s playhouse. The markings on the wall that tracked your children’s growth. The porch swing where you start and end every anniversary celebration.
5. A neighborhood full of friends. In the event of an emergency, your Brooklyn neighbors are your first line of defense. They’re also the simplest, best and least expensive form of security. Additionally, they may have the exact tool you need for a project; the extra pair of hands you need to complete a project or children to become playmates with yours. Neighbors also give you that much needed in-person, up-close social network.
Even if your home’s economic value has dropped, you continue to benefit from its emotional values of community, stability, security and success.
Thinking of buying a home? I can help you evaluate the emotional and monetary worth of your Brooklyn homes and find a home that fits your values and lifestyle. Give me a call today Charles D’Alessandro of Fillmore Real Estate at (718) 253-9600 ext 206 or email me at [email protected].
As a Life time Brooklyn Resident and a Realtor© for over
over 24 Years I have enjoyed the many benefits of being a Brooklynite!
This Video is just a short View of why Marine Park is a great place to Live and raise your family!
If you are interested in searching for
Homes for sale in Marine Park follow me to My website Brooklyn Real Estate Sales
Living in New York City there is plenty of things to do! Here is one that is absolutely free!
Shaping Up has never been this easy! Shape Up NYC offers free fitness classes every week at dozens of locations across the five boroughs.
Our free Shape Up NYC classes are taught by expert fitness instructors who know how to make fitness fun. Class offerings are varied and include aerobics, yoga, pilates and zumba. No pre-registration is required, so just find the location in your Brooklyn neighborhood and start to Shape Up today!